All About The Houses
Carolina Elegance provides an incredible space for your vacation, work retreat or a family and friend reunions.The open floor plan with multiple seating areas and decks, gives every guest a comfortable place to sit and read, sip a cocktail, enjoy some peace and quiet time, or get caught up with a friend or loved one.
There are comfortable seats inside and out so that you can enjoy yourself at any moment. Take a swim in the private, high-tech salt water pool before or after you go to the beach. Take a shower outside with the hot and cold running water next to the pool to rinse the sand off or to give the children their showers for the day.
Cook together in the large gourmet, fully-equipped kitchen, or grill out by the pool on the gas grill or Weber charcoal grill. Play games in the garage, like foosball, basketball and ping pong.
Play a board game or watch TV in the upstairs sitting area in front of the flat screen TV. There is a football, soccer ball and a soccer goal, as well on the turf area next to the pool. Enjoy a good book or a movie in the great room on one of the TEN televisions around the house.
3800 square foot house with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. These bedrooms, two of which are masters, sleep 14 people. In the bunk room, there are two queen over queen bunks and one queen over full bunk. There’s an ocean view from the upstairs covered porch, and the beach is a short 3-minute walk from the home. This vacation rental includes free wifi and has an electric vehicle connection. Just bring clothes, beach towels and food!
This level has a gourmet kitchen and open living area, equipped with a 62″ flat screen TV. One of the two master bedrooms is on this level, as are two of the queen bedrooms, all of which have en-suite bathrooms. The elevator opens from the garage to the kitchen and also extends to the third floor covered deck. There are also stairs leading to the third floor deck.
In addition to the kitchen Island, a dining area with two large tables also provides plenty of space for meals. These tables each hold 8 people, or you can push them together to make one large table.
There is sitting area off the master bedroom and two other decks on this floor. All bedrooms and the living area have TVs, and are complete
with linens, bath towels and wash cloths.
Take the elevator or climb the stairs to the upper level where you will find another large open seating area with a table to play games or have a snack. Off this living area, you will find three more bedrooms, one of which has three bunk beds (two queen over queen bunks and one one queen over queen bunks). The other two bedrooms have king beds. Like all the other bedrooms in the house, the bunk room has a TV, plus it has plenty of games, toys and books for the children to enjoy. Like the bedrooms on the other floor, these are complete with linens, bath towels and wash cloths.
Beneath the house is a large garage area with a concrete floor perfect for young children and their riding toys! There is a large sturdy wagon to use for transporting kids and toys to the beach. Beach access is a simple three minute walk from the house.
We have two Low Speed Vehicles (street legal golf carts) that seat six passengers each to rent at the house. These make for an easy way to zip around the islands to get to the beach, to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores and to explore.
No smoking or vaping anywhere on the property.
Driveway parking is for six vehicles maximum. During the high season (mid-May through Labor Day), rentals are available on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday). Shorter stay rentals are available after Labor Day through mid-May, with a 3-night minimum during the off season.
Vaccation Rental Features
Amenities: Air conditioning, charger for electric vehicle, beach chairs and toys, ping pong table, basketball game, foosball table, washer and dryer, elevator to all levels, outdoor shower near the private swimming pool (pool can be heated for an additional charge and must be heated for the entire duration of the rental), and two 6-seat Low Speed Vehicle (LSVs can be rented for an additional charge).
Entertainment: Wifi, TVs throughout the house, DVD player, Wii gaming system, Xbox, board games, books, and portable CD player.
Kitchen: Full gourmet kitchen, dishwasher, ice maker, microwave, fully equipped with utensils and dishes provided, and plastic dishes for children.
Children’s: Three pack and plays, two high chairs, bath toys for kids, beach toys and beach wagon, boogie board, football, and soccer ball.
View / Location: Beach access is short walk.
No parking in the garage or on the street. There is off-street parking and a car charger at the house. There is a washer and dryer in the laundry room on the top floor. Beds: King beds (3), Queen beds (6) Entertainment: Cable, DVD player, Wii gaming system, Xbox, board games, books, portable CD player, Private pool. Kitchen: Full gourmet kitchen, dishwasher, ice maker, microwave, fully equipped with utensils and dishes provided, plastic dishes for children, three pack and plays, two high chairs, bath toys for kids, beach toys and beach wagon, boogie board, football, soccer ball, beach towels View/Location: Beach access is short walk.
Gas BBQ grill, charcoal BBQ, deck/patio, balcony, pool (heated for an extra fee)
Suitability: No smoking or vaping on the property or all-deposit will be
Kid friendly, minimum age for renters: 25
Communications: WI-Fi (wireless internet)
Activities (nearby): Golf, tennis, theme parks, shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, kayaking, sailing, boating, water-skiing, parasailing, jet skiing, shelling, swimming, snorkeling/diving, surfing, windsurfing, biking, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, fitness center/gym, heath/beauty spa, basketball court, antiquing, cinemas/movie theaters, live theater, museums, miniature golf, horseback riding.
Other activities (nearby): Arcade (Blackbeard’s Cove), historic tourist attractions (Fort Moultrie, Fort Sumter, USS Yorktown, Historic Downtown Charleston, and the Citadel.
Notes: In the event that Guests wish to terminate this agreement, Travel Insurance, Damage Protection and any processing or administrative fees
are non-refundable. One hundred percent of the base rental amount will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation.
Terms & Conditions
- A child is defined as any person under the age of 18. The maximum number of guests for Carolina Elegance is 16, including children over the age of 2 years, and all adults.
- No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, utilities, pool. The owner will make every effort to assure that such appliances will be in, and will remain in, good working order. No refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, snow, construction at adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuations of the area by county officials due to hurricanes or other potentially dangerous situations arising from acts of God or nature.
- Guest is responsible for all shipping costs for any Lost and Found items that Owner is requested to return to Guest. Items found and not claimed within 30 days will be disposed of at the discretion of the Owner.
- The private pool is provided at Carolina Elegance and it will be prepared and tested for proper and safe chemicals prior to or on the day of occupancy. The pool CAN BE HEATED FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE with advanced notice. These fees will be paid directly to the homeowner by check, Venmo or ZELLE. There are also two passenger low speed vehicles (street legal golf carts) for rent. These will also be paid ahead of time and directly to the homeowner.
- During the season, the pool is cleaned on twice a week. EVERYONE must get OUT OF THE POOL and take all toys and floats out of the pool during the cleaning process and follow the timing of the pool company as to when it is safe to get back into the pool.
- Misuse of the pool by the spilling of foreign substances into the pool, i.e. soap, shampoo, oils, glass or metal will result in a Service Call Charge at the sole discretion of Owner. Violation of this provision shall be grounds for expedited eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid. Children who wear diapers must wear the appropriate swim
diapers when in the pool.
- Linens and towels (no beach towels are supplied) are supplied and the Guest is responsible for lost or damaged items at the replacement cost of two for each item damaged or lost whether it is linens or towels.
- In the event Owner is unable to make Rental Property available for any reason other than described above or a reasonable substitute as determined by Owner, Guest agrees that Owner’s sole liability as a result of this unavailability is to provide a full refund of all monies paid under this Agreement and Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Owner be held liable for any special or consequential damages which result from this unavailability. Guest also agrees to indemnify Owner from and against liability for injury to Guest or any other person occupying Rental Property resulting from any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, injury sustained as a result of use of the pool, exercise equipment, etc. except only such a personal injury caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of the Owner.
- The Owner may terminate this Agreement upon the breach of any of the terms hereof by Guest. Guest shall not be entitled to the return of any rental monies paid under the terms of this Agreement and shall vacate the Property immediately.
- The agreement shall be enforced under the laws of the state of South Carolina, including any applicable rental acts of that state, and represents the entire Agreement. Any amendments must be in writing and signed by both parties. In the event of a dispute, legal action may only be instituted in the county within which the Rental Property is located. If any part of this Agreement shall be deemed unenforceable by law, that part shall be omitted from this Agreement without affecting the remaining Agreement.
- The Owner shall conduct all brokerage activities in regard to this Agreement without respect to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or familial status of any Guest.
- The Rental Property offers access to recreational and water activities, including swimming. Guest fully understands and acknowledges that outdoor recreation and water activities have inherent risks, dangers, and hazards. Participation in such activities and/or use of equipment may result in injury or illness including, but not limited to bodily injury, disease, strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability.
- Guest agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and any and all agents, employees, or contractors for any injury or damage caused by these activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Owners, the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes foreseeable or unforeseeable. Guest hereby assumes all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the Owners or by any other person.
- Guest hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Owner and any and all agents, employees, or contractors from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Rental Property facilities, equipment, or activities. Guest further assumes full responsibility for the actions of any and all persons whom he may allow to enter the property during the rental period and indemnifies Owner from any and all claims arising from such other persons. Please note that there are only exterior security cameras on the property for safety. Guest will be charged a service fee should they tamper with, adjust, remove, disable or damage any camera.
- NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements and covenants herein contained, Guest has read and agreed to the following:
- I understand the rules and rental conditions upon which I am agreeing to rent accommodations, equipment, and use of the property, pool, and land. I acknowledge and accept that the sole responsibility for safety lies with the participant. In agreeing to this, I acknowledge that outdoor, water and exposure to the natural elements and animals can be dangerous and sometimes result in injury and even death. Steps and decks and pavers can be slippery, animals and insects can threaten and infect or injure, exposure to the elements can cause hypothermia, sunburn, among other risks inherent in participating in outdoor and water activities. I know that alcohol and/or drugs do not mix safely with any outdoor activity. I agree to not use any illegal drugs on the property.
- I am over the age of 25 and I assume responsibility for the other adult guests and those guests under the age of 25. I hereby assume all legal responsibility for bodily injury to me or to any person on the property as a result of my visit and use, operation or possession of equipment hired or loaned to me. Acknowledging this, I accept complete responsibility for the minor children and myself in my charge and visit the property and equipment and engage in activities or events at my own risk.
- I will abide by the rules and accept these rental conditions:The property I rent will be returned in the same condition in which it was rented and I will be responsible for all damage and/or loss that occurs during my rental period.
- I agree to hold harmless and to indemnify the Owner of the Rental Property against all loss, damage, expense and penalty on account of personal injury or property damage to the rental dwellers, the undersigned or to any minor child or children in the charge of the undersigned, however arising, whether by act or acts or failure to act of the employees, Owners or animals of the said company or property Owners or not.
- I acknowledge receipt of the property in good order and condition (if found otherwise per my arrival I will contact Owner immediately) and further agree that the Owner of the Rental Property shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind or nature from whatever cause arising, whether property or equipment is loaned or rented.
- I enter into agreement freely with the Owner of the Rental Property at my own risk, acknowledging the risks inherent in outdoor and water activities and assume any and all responsibility for the other adult guests, minor children and myself in my charge.
- All parties agree to and will comply with Federal, State, and County pollution laws and any other applicable laws and regulations. I also agree, by signing this document, that I will not hold the Owner “hostage” by threatening a bad review if I am held to the above rules and information.
Popular Events On Isle Of Palms
- Lowcountry Blues Bash: Join us in February for a weekend filled with live Blues Music on Isle of Palms. The Lowcountry Blues Bash is a annual event held at various venues throughout the Charleston metro area.
- Piccolo Spoleto Sand Sculpting: Contest Every June Isle of Palms is host to the Piccolo Spoleto Sand Sculpting Contest.
- Isle of Palms 5k Beach Run: Held in July, all runners are welcome to participate in our annual 5k beach run.
- 4th of July Celebration: Join us for our annual 4th of July fireworks celebration on the Isle of Palms.
- Connect Run/Walk: The Isle of Palms connector run/walk event is held every October.
- Annual Tree Lighting: Each December enjoy the Tree Lighting, Jump Castles, Face Painting, Santa Claus and more!
Charleston Average Monthly Temperatures & Climate
|Month||Avg. High||Avg. Low||Precipitation|
|January||58 F||38 F||3.5 inches|
|February||61 F||40 F||3.3 inches|
|March||69 F||47 F||4.3 inches|
|April||76 F||54 F||2.7 inches|
|May||85 F||63 F||4.0 inches|
|June||88 F||69 F||6.4 inches|
|July||90 F||73 F||6.8 inches|
|August||89 F||72 F||7.2 inches|
|September||85 F||68 F||4.7 inches|
|October||77 F||56 F||2.9 inches|
|November||69 F||47 F||2.5 inches|
|December||62 F||41 F||3.1 inches|
Charleston Average Sunrise & Sunset Times